Season 1 of The A-Team aired at the year of 1983 in the United States. The A-Team became popular once again when a new movie called The A-Team (2010) was created.
Many of the events of Season One took place in 1977-78. Some did not, even though some episodes of Season 2 did. Whether this was unintentional or simply that the episodes aired out of the order in which they occurred is unclear.
The A-Team is a group of ex-United States Army Special Forces who were wrongly convicted of a crime during the Vietnam War. Managing to escape from the military police, they fled to Los Angeles, where, as fugitives, the A-Team work as soldiers of fortune, using their military training to fight oppression or injustice. John "Hannibal" Smith, B. A. Baracus, Templeton "Faceman" Peck and H.M Murdock make up the A-Team.
- Episode 1: Mexican Slayride
- Episode 2: Children of Jamestown
- Episode 3: Pros and Cons
- Episode 4: A Small and Deadly War
- Episode 5: Black Day at Bad Rock
- Episode 6: The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas
- Episode 7: The Out-of-Towners
- Episode 8: Holiday in the Hills
- Episode 9: West Coast Turnaround
- Episode 10: One More Time
- Episode 11: Till Death Do Us Part
- Episode 12: The Beast from the Belly of a Boeing
- Episode 13: A Nice Place to Visit
- John "Hannibal" Smith played by George Peppard
- Templeton "Faceman" Peck played by Tim Dunigan (pilot only) and Dirk Benedict
- Bosco Albert "B. A." (Bad Attitude) Baracus played by Mr. T
- H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock played by Dwight Schultz
- Amy Amanda "Triple A" Allen played by Melinda Culea
Templeton Peck was played by Tim Dunigan in the pilot. When the series was picked up the character was recast, and Dirk Benedict played the character for the rest of season one.